A family-friendly community full of activities to do together only leaves you with one question: where do you start?
Resources for Your Family
There’s a reason people from around the world move to Sioux Falls — to raise a family. What do we offer?
- Over 80 parks within city limits
- Nearly 30 miles of bike paths along the Big Sioux River
- Six public pools (plus an indoor pool open year-round)
- Excellent public and private schooling options for all ages
- Museums like the Washington Pavilion’s Kirby Science Discovery Center
- Nearby nature areas like Newton Hills State Park and Good Earth State Park
Family Life in Sioux Falls
We know childcare is one of the biggest factors a parent has to consider when moving. Sioux Falls has a variety of options, from in-home care to Montessori, preschools, nationally ranked preschool centers and before and after-school programs.